Another one of those posts
I try not to post rubbish but sometimes it’s nice to just let loose all that info that’s zooming around my brain.
It seems like there is a lot of stuff going on:
– I’m trying to find the best way to get the message out about the charities we’re supporting. Not as easy a task as I first thought but I’m learning as I go along…
– Need to think more about routes and campsites (a map has been ordered)
– Need to keep my fitness up (I’m going on another mad outlaw roller meet tomorrow night)
– Finalising who is coming on the trip and equipment lists
– Donations can be made here and are gratefully received!
Other miscellaneous info
– Lots of equipment testing is underway. I’m either not yet finished testing it or it’s still yet to be ridden…keep you’re eyes posted for a flurry of reviews!
– I always seem to be waiting for the postman. Hurry up!!!
– It’s time for a quick skate…